Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Settling In

I am doing a little bit more settled in and my mom wanted to see some of the new changes. Here are my really cool new pots and pans and my new canisters. I have decided to go with a red theme in the kitchen because of the red rice cooker that James got me a while ago. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Right inside the front door! Love it!

Photobucket
Look at the pretty shower curtain. Perfect!

I am so nervous and excited about James coming home! I already got the call telling us when they are coming and I burst into tears instantly. I have been completely freaking out about it. I feel like I am going to throw up at any moment! I can't take the anticipation that is building. I am glad that support will be here soon! I love you lots!

James Robert, be safe and hurry hurry home! I love you.

always,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment