Monday, February 9, 2009

Just another manic Monday...

Here it is, Monday already. I got another email from James, so I know that he is doing well, but he didn't really have anything new to report. He sends his love. I have had a normal kind of week, very busy and full of missing James in my free time. It took me until Sunday to finally catch up with my sleep (yes, I slept until 11am and then took a nap from noon until 2pm).

On Tuesday, I was the only person in my Sign Language class that did my presentation without making any mistakes! And this was extra important because the teacher gave us our critiques verbally right there in front of everyone!! Yikes! The only semi-mistake I made was adding an extra word that I didn't need. I was so nervous, but very proud when I finished! I practiced with James and his friends all week! I even taught the boys a few things!!

Photobucket
Brad signing "dance".

Wednesday night was Zumba night with Kasey and that is always fun! Then, Thursday was pretty good, too. I made a super delicious jumbalaya that I think that even James' family would have been proud of! I pretty much added a little bit of this and a little bit of that until it looked yummy, and it was! I can't wait to make it for James!

Photobucket

So, Friday, Kasey and I met Erika at the movies to see He's Just Not that into You. We got to the mall early and the line was across the entire hallway! It was crazy. Even after we waited in line, our movie time was Sold Out! It was so sad!!

Photobucket
Kasey and Erika did not commit to the sad face idea :-(

We still hung out a little bit and then Erika had to hit the road. Kasey and I stayed around and went to the later movie because I had been waiting to see this and Kasey is totally committed to keeping me busy to spite my depression. It worked, too! We finally got in...

Photobucket
Would you like some of our gigantaur popcorn?

And we absolutely loved the movie!!
Photobucket

It was so amazingly cute. All the actors were really good and funny. It is a really good date movie because even the guys in the theater were laughing. It is leaning towards being a chick movie, but it might be a Valentine's hit because ladies will totally love and appreciate it, while at the same time the guys won't have too much of a gag-reflex (although there are a few super cheesey lines :-) I will definitely be forcing James to enjoy it with me!!

And, lastly, before I end this really long glorious thing, I have to give a shout out to my precious and wonderful friend Kasey (and her fiance Robbie). They are getting married in September and I am so honored to be a part of their wedding! Kasey just told me that our dresses came in and she will be sending mine over to me! I am so excited. I can't wait to get this party started! She is going to be an amazingly gorgeous bride (give me about seven and a half months and you will see for yourself!!)!

Photobucket

Well, that wraps up this week for me. I will never stop being amazed at how blessed my life is. I miss James much more than my heart can handle some nights, but I always wake up smiling, knowing he is mine.

I wish everyone who reads this a wonder-filled and happy week! I will be here again this time next week!

Be safe, my Sweet Sailor, and hurry home!

always,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment