Monday, April 6, 2009

Time Flies When You are Super Busy!

So, the worst thing about these blogs is that I have come to the realization that if I don't write down the things that I want to include, then I don't remember what I did. How bad is that?!?! I don't have any pictures from this week, and I didn't write any notes, and suddenly, I can't think of anything much to write! This may be the shortest little blog you ever saw!

So, for the most part this was just an ordinary week that really didn't bring anything too out of the ordinary. I had lots of fun at all the exercise classes that I have grown addicted to. I am still loving the Zumba and the PiYo. I even branched out to running on the treadmill this week! Go me! Friday had a little extra fun because after work Andrea came out to lunch at the Clam Bar to celebrate the last no meat Friday before Good Friday! It was so much fun. Kasey came out, too. It was tasty and just a nice relaxing meal! Saturday was a day of work, for the most part. I spent the morning in PiYo and then Kasey had another jewelry party. I was just there for show, I couldn't really afford anything (and I couldn't even eat the chocolate covered strawberries!!). The rest of the day I spent working every possible aspect of my Thesis Project! I now have the first full draft of my paper and two tables of contents. I also have my presentation almost completed! My drafts are turned in, now I just have to wait to get everything back, so I can do the final editing! My first presentation is on April 22, 2009, so keep your good thoughts ready for that day!

Sunday was pretty much business as usual... except for the fact that I had the best time ever at Church because of the cutest little man on the planet! So, I was sitting in church next to this adorable man that looked kind of like Andy Rooney. He was probably about 75 or 78 years old. He was precious. I didn't have a hymn book in front of me, so I asked him if he could pass me one of the ones in front of him. He grabbed my hand and said, out loud in the middle of the reading, "Wow, look at that rock!! I was wondering what was blinding me in my eye"!! HA!! I just laughed and looked for the reading in the book. Then, a little bit later, he looked at me again and said, "So, does that get pretty heavy on that arm? Is that one arm longer than the other one all stretched out? It is beautiful!" I just laughed and told him that it had only been a couple months, so I was okay for now and I said thanks and that I was pretty impressed by the choice myself. He went back to paying attention to church. So, then, after the communion, he saw that I was done with my prayer and he said, while the church was silent with people praying, "When are you getting married?" I told him not for a while because my fiance is in the military and out to sea, and he said' "He must be a Major or a General to afford that rock!!!" I just laughed. He was so adorable! The very best part was when mass was over and they were singing the last song, I heard a noise beside me and I turned to look and he was holding up my jacket, my lovely wind-breaker raincoat, (that he picked up off the seat) and was shaking it out, so he could help me get it on!! Precious!!! I was smiling the rest of the day because of that sweet little man! And, just think, his little wife was sitting right next to him rolling his eyes... welcome to James and Me fifty years from now!! Ha!!

The rest of the day was filled with errands, school work, and then Easter dinner with Aunt Christa and Uncle Jim! It was prime rib and TOTALLY delicious!

Photobucket

I attempted to get to bed early, but that never happens. For now, I think that I am going to make that attempt again. It has been harder sleeping this week without James. I miss him so much. I am so excited to head down to Houston this week and look around. It will be so much fun to think that James and I could live there one day... together!

I wish everyone the brightest and most beautiful Easter week!

Be safe Love of my life and hurry home to me!
I love you.

always,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment